*the above board is shoppable, simply click on an item to be taken to it*
Today, I’ve partnered with buybuyBABY to share some of my ‘Mom Must-Haves’! I’ve gotten a ton of requests for posts like that, but I really wanted to wait until Harper was several months old and I had a chance to really test out some products to find out what we loved. I’m excited to share some of my favorites from buybuyBABY. We registered here and I’m so glad we did because they have absolutely everything a new parent could need.
A few of my very favorite products:
- Discovery Jumper – Harper loves this thing! It’s by Baby Einstein and has so many fun tools and gadgets that help with development. When you push the number buttons, it even says the numbers and colors in Spanish and French, as well as English. She is so happy in this little toy. She loves bouncing around and playing with all the spinner toys and the crinkle paper. She’s at the age where I’m trying to show her how to play on her own a little bit, and this has definitely helped. It keeps her thoroughly entertained!
- Bouncer Seat – A total, TOTAL must-have. At five months old, she has loved this since the very beginning and still loves it just as much, if not more. It plays songs, sounds, and has a vibrate function that she absolutely loves. After playing for awhile, she loves to relax in this and looks so comfy. This toy has been great, I put her in it when I’m cooking or if I’m packing up her diaper bag…it’s great for keeping my hands free, but I also know she’ll be happy.
- Boppy – Another item we’ve used from the beginning. While breastfeeding, this came in so handy. And even once I was done breastfeeding, we still used for her feedings. And now that she likes to sit up and be more alert, it’s great for lounging on and keeping her sturdy.
[^^note baby girl’s drool?! Teething is the real deal!]
- Stroller – Our best friend got us this at our shower and we absolutely love it. We have it in black, but I can’t believe it comes in this pretty pink now?! It’s so easy to use and it’s not too heavy. Since I knew I’d be staying home with Harper during the day, I wanted a stroller system that would be convenient and easy to use, and this is it.
- Play Mat – this was recommended to me by my good friend, Preeti! Her son is exactly one month older than Harper and while chatting about tummy time, she said this was a great toy. It’s been so great for Harper! Now that she’s rolling around all over the place, this is finally a mat that is big enough. Plus it has little toys attached to it and different texture squares to help keep her entertained and help with development.
I hope this post has helped out any of you new moms or mamas-to-be! Again like I always say, there’s not right or wrong, these are just some great finds from buybuyBABY that have worked for us and work great with our family! Next month, we will be traveling with Harper, so stay tuned for a post on traveling with a baby and all the necessities for that!
Today’s post is in collaboration with buybuyBABY. All opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the retailers that support For the Love of Fancy.