Hi yall! Lately, I’ve picked up a ton of new shoes for spring, at all different price points. I thought I’d share a few of my favorites today! And while writing this, I’ve noticed that apparently there’s a trend…definitely loving studs, slides, and statements!
First up, we’ll start with a few pairs under $100 —
- This pair is so cute! They’re casual enough, but the pearl embellishments make them a little fancier if you need them to be. These run TTS. They also come in nude in this version.
- This is one of those pairs of shoes that goes with absolutely everything. I got these a few weeks back and I constantly find myself reaching for them. Super comfy and TTS. These come in 6 colors.
Sam Edelman Bow Slides – $89
- SO, SOOOO comfy. The base of the shoe is plush, making them ultra comfy. These run TTS as well, and also come in pink and black. The gingham is so cute paired with cutoffs or white denim.
Callisto Studded Sandal ℅ – $99
- I love the gold studs and these will pair with absolutely everything! The style is really flattering as well. They run TTS and also come in black.
Pelle Moda Studded Sandal ℅ – $119
- I just got these in the other day and I am absolutely in love! I have zero white sandals, so these were a welcomed addition to my spring shoe wardrobe. The little silver studs are gorgeous detailing too. You can tell they’re great quality and they run TTS. They also come in cognac and black as well.
These next couple were definitely splurges, but well worth it in my opinion. I always size up in Valentino, as they tend to run a little smaller.
- Very comfortable and the pink color is perfection! Also come in a gorgeous nude.
- Clearly this is more than your typical flip flop, but I really wanted a basic flip flop that could be dressed up and worn out. These are great, I’ve kept them super casual but also paired them with a dress for dinner if I don’t feel like wearing heels. They take a few wears to break in, as they are a little stiff at first. These come in a bunch of colors, including glitter!
Thanks so much for reading! Happy almost Friday 😉